Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm a little confused...(a plea for votes!)

So I was going through my google reader this morning and reading my blog, and got to Daring Young Mom's blog. Daring Young Mom was the first blog I ever read- she used to write a blog for our local paper and I read that, then got hooked on her personal blog.  She's darned funny and open and nice, so this morning, when I read that she had been nominated by the Nickelodeon Parents' Pick website for an award, I went over there to vote for her. 

And then I got there, and saw that another of my favorite blogs, Absolutely Bananas was also there. Oh, and another familiar blog was on the list. Mine.  This is all totally news to me!

So, if you are a Seattle person and are a reader of my blog or Daring Young Mom or Absolutely Bananas, go there and vote for your favorite! If you're just a reader of mine, please go vote for me!  It's super easy- no registration required, just click the button. Someone on another city's blog said that you can vote once per day, I'm not sure if that's true or not. But if it is, please vote often :) 



 

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

Too cool!! I totally went and voted.... for you! You're awesome!

maggie said...

Done!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

done! I voted and told my husband to also! :)

Jolly Mom said...

I voted!

Happy Mother's Day! : )

The Tacheny's said...

I voted, I voted for you

T Sharee said...

Found your blog on Kelly's Korner and just love it!!!!! Keep posting!

Bananas said...

I am so delighted to see your blog on the list! well deserved! :)