Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tired (whiny)

Last night I had a really hard time getting comfortable and getting to sleep. So I was up way too late. And when Mommy is up too late, it somehow sends a magical signal to Ethan to wake up early! And in a bad mood! Daniel dealt with the majority of the random screaming while I took a shower, but then he left us.  Stupid job.  Ethan cried when Daniel left this morning. I almost did. 

So now we're watching PBS kids while I try to come up with some energy and intelligence to figure out what we're going to do all day.  Unfortunately, it's a glorious, sunny day, the last in the forecast for a while, so I'm feeling guilty about Ethan being trapped inside with Mommy. I really hope that this bed rest ends soon.  I can't handle being stuck inside with him for the whole month of May.

In baby preparation news, Daniel assembled our double stroller this weekend, and it looks like it's going to work well.  We ended up with the ultralight Joovy Caboose tandem. Which we got for $100 off the regular price, thanks to someone on the WW board catching a sale online and mentioning it. I'm so glad!  After Ethan's done with daycare next week, we're going to clean up and sell his single stroller (**edited to add- we will still have an umbrella stroller for use when we just need to push one kid. No space to keep his fancy single stroller though).  So we're still slowly getting things checked off the list!

2 comments:

maggie said...

oooh Carrie, we still use the single stroller all the time. Of course, we don't live in Condo Land and we have room for it, but it's nice to pop Molly in the single and let Jack run along side when we walk around the neighborhood.

NOT MUCH LONGER!!!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

we are getting closer and closer! :) Hang in there! I hear ya on the uncomfortable nights...I am totally with you on that one! I cannot get comfortable and when I finally do I have to go to the bathroom AGAIN. UGH!