Thursday, April 23, 2009

Prayers, please.

At my ultrasound today it showed that New Baby has dropped down even further in size, just at the 5th percentile now. So, I'm being admitted to the hospital to get some steroid shots to try to make sure that her lungs are mature. The doctor said that's probably not even necessary, since I'm almost at 34 weeks, they just want to be sure that things are okay. I will have more tests tomorrow and there's a chance that the baby will be delivered this weekend, but we don't know for sure yet. Please be praying, but don't worry- as the doctors said, at this point if I went into labor on my own, they wouldn't stop it, and they aren't anticipating any health issues for the baby. We will keep you all updated.

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

Don't WORRY? God be with you and New Baby, keep you both safe and healthy.

maggie said...

Thinking of you Carrie!

carrie said...

Thinking positive thoughts for you Carrie!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

you are in my thoughts and prayers Carrie! I will be thinking of you! Keep us updated!

Lindsay said...

Thinking of you and New Baby. PS I meant to say last post or two ago that I just Love how you refer to her as New Baby, like that's the name. When she arrives and has a name I will be SO not used to hearing a name other than New Baby.