Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just want to apologize for whining

To those of you who actually still read and comment- thanks.  I know my blog is not the most inspiring place to visit lately.  I'm discouraged and tired and I know that comes through in my posts.  I'm okay, really, just feeling overwhelmed by things and it really helps to vent here. My husband is an amazing person, but he doesn't really do emotion :)  and so he is really out of his element when I get like this.  

I know we're going to be okay and it's all going to be worth it and I have SO SO much to be thankful for.  And I know I am incredibly blessed. But despite my knowing that, I'm probably going to fret and whine and feel sorry for myself on this blog for a while.  Bear with me, I'll have cute baby pictures for you in less than two months, and that'll be worth staying tuned in for!

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

You don't have to apologize for anything! Pregnancy is tough, especially bed rest! :) I am with you with the emotions. I sure have my days too. :) Hang in there! :) Erin

The Tacheny's said...

Its all good! Keep blogging Carrie and we will keep listening. :)