Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I got tagged

Since I got tagged by another blogger, and because I know you're tired of my insanity of late, I decided to participate in this 8 things questionnaire!

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. The arrival of New Baby!!!
2. Breaking into my replenished stash of chocolate
3. My son learning more words that we can understand, so his every request isn't a giant guessing game ;)
4. Maternity leave starting next Wednesday!
5. Daniel getting home from work tonight
6. Ugly Betty coming back to TV next week
7. Watching The Unusuals online later this week (I have no life!)
8. Our baby shower on Saturday!!!

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Changed several dirty diapers
3. Set up my fancy new printer
4. Wondered who ate all the chocolate in our house
5. Enjoyed the sunshine coming in through the window
6. Checked email/facebook/google reader obsessively
7. Finished a book
8. Cried a bunch because I'm overly hormonal

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. See my feet
2. Convince Ethan to end a meal in some way other than throwing his remaining food, plate and sippy cup on the floor.
3. Take a trip
4. Go to Target... i miss it so much!
5. Stop crying ALL the time!
6. Suddenly become the type of person who has great ideas for dinner. And who remembers the existence of dinner before 6 PM
7. Walk more than 3 feet without getting out of breath
8. Not feel the need to obsessively check facebook/google reader/email to see if anything is going on anywhere

8 Shows I watch:
1. Ugly Betty
2. My Boys
3. The Office
4. The Unusuals
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. Big Bang Theory
7. Biggest Loser (during which I eat junk food and enjoy being pregnant and not having to lose weight at the moment.  That will end soon, sadly)
8. Little Mosque on the Prairie

Okay- the last question was supposed to be the 8 people I tag to answer this. But I'm too lazy and tired to think of people and put up links. So if you're interested, answer the questions and let me know you did!

4 comments:

itsahumanzoo said...

Wow! You're fast!

I don't know if I could live without Target! I was in there only a few days after m Jackson was born. It's a problem.

Nicole Feliciano said...

I love the comment about "see my feet"

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I like the comment about crying all the time. I am with you on that one. I cry when I watch A baby story on TLC. Okay, I cry all the time. lol

Cassie said...

Awesome post!Hi! I found you on Kelly's Korner. I just wanted to let you know about my blog giveaway to benefit baby Stellan and his family. Go check it out!