Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seattle people

Seriously, how much do you love the Pemco Insurance ads? I totally relate to the blue tarp camper one, as I was dragged on camping trips in the rain for most of my childhood. I am sure we camped in the sunshine at some point in time, but I have no recollection of it. 

Have you heard the "first snowfall freakout lady" one?  Cracked me up when I heard it today, since it's snowing again. Although there is definitely less freaking out going on around here since the great December snow.  I love the part about "you don't understand, I live on a hill!" SO true. 

If you haven't heard/seen the ads, click here on the Pemco site and go to the view ads button at the bottom of the page. 

1 comment:

The Tacheny's said...

Seriously, LOVE those commercials. I was just talking to my husband the other day about them...saying, they make me want to switch so I can be part of the NW and fit in like a Pemco person...Im a little different! LOL I can relate to so many of them.