Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well, that's one mystery in my life solved

You know how when you go to find a lid to your tupperware and things never seem to match up right, no matter how often you sort through and make sure you have lids for all your containers?  Perhaps Ethan has been visiting your house...





You have no idea how many times each day I have this thought: "oh my goodness, soon there will be two of them..."

PS- No one else likes my advent calendar? Seriously, people, I'm needy in crafting ability reassurance! Dont make me eat all the candy out of the days yet to come to comfort myself :)

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love it when little kids say Uh-oh. Cracks me up. Especially when they're doing something on purpose.

Ashley said...

That is hilarious! Kirsten has been putting my tupperware lids in the TRASH can if I don't watch her! Crazy!no

Elizabeth said...

It just seems like that is where those lids fit, so that is where they should go! He's so sweet.

Lizzie said...

(sorry that was me, signed in as not me.)

Sara said...

Does he take the missing socks out of the dryer too? If so then I think he HAS been visiting my house :)