Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We're back!

We made it back last night, arriving home around 10:30 PM, after a quick stop at the grocery store to pick up food for Ethan's lunch today and milk for his breakfast. I managed to get through the pile of snail mail on the counter and take a shower before passing out in my bed. Don't remember anything after that until Ethan woke up, ready to play at 5:15. Darned East Coast timezone.

Now I'm trying to catch up at work- ended up getting a huge project in while I was gone, and I need to deal with that. Fortunately my coworkers covered really well, so that was nice.

We did not touch the suitcase or our email last night. I was proud of us, as we're both the type that have trouble resting until everything is done. I have a long to-do list for tonight and tomorrow, but hopefully will get life back to normal soon. I'll blog about the trip when I get through the rest of the stuff. Thanks all for your prayers for our safe travel, they helped!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back safe and sound. The internets missed you! :)

Ashley said...

Yeah, I know it's crazy getting back from a trip and trying to do everything! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

The Tacheny's said...

I am so glad you made it safely. Cant wait to hear about the "adventure". :)