Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday! It's FRIDAY!!!

We have a fairly busy weekend ahead of us, but I'm still really looking forward to the chance to have a little downtime in my own home. There was quite a bit of resting time at my parents', but it's different when you're at someone else's place. I think the highlight of this weekend will be watching Kung Fu Panda, which should be on my hold shelf at the library by this afternoon. Fun!

This morning I'm off to my first OB appointment at my new practice. I'll be meeting the PA today, since that's their procedure for new patient intake, then I'll be assigned to an OB after that, and since it'll be a scheduled c-section, I should be seeing pretty much the same person all the way through. Hurray! I'm hopeful that my medical records have made it over to the office- the old hospital says that it can take 15 days to get them out, and it's been 14. Cutting it close.

Not really anything else exciting going on this morning. It's 7:30 and sort of daylight, which is nice. It was dark so early last night- way earlier than in Virginia, since we're so far north. I'd forgotten how draining that is. I was so conflicted when we were watching the Office- it was a great episode and I wanted to watch, but I so desperately wanted to go to sleep too! I managed to stay awake until 9:32. Then that was it for me. Ah, the exciting life of a jet-lagged pregnant woman.

1 comment:

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)