Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday morning

The spotting seems to have gone away again, but it did that on Sunday night as well, so I'm not sure what to think. Just trying not to drive myself crazy overanalyzing whether or not I still feel pregnant. I forgot how totally insane this whole thing could make you!

I did reschedule my ultrasound from next Tuesday to this Friday. If something's going wrong, I'd like to know sooner rather than later. And we're seeing a whole bunch of friends this weekend, and if things look okay on Friday, I think we'll share our good news. 

Hopefully I wont have anything more to say about this topic! Just going to try to rest today (with a 1 year old at home, yeah, right). :)


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I really hope everything is going well! I'll be anxious to find out! Yeah, trying to rest with a 1 year old is HARD. I'm struggling with that too!