Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween, part 1



So, I just dropped Ethan off at daycare, and here are the pictures of him this morning before we left. He was in a really good mood. We'll see how long that lasts, given that he hates having hoods on his head. But he is so cute!

I'm off to the party at daycare at 10:30, then home to work again for a few more hours, then back to pick him up early at daycare, then off to get Daniel so that we can go to the trick-or-treating at the mall close to Daniel's work. I'm tired already! But it should be a fun day. 

Oh, and I'm nervously waiting to hear if I won any of the hundreds of bloggy giveaways that I entered this week. I don't even want to know how many hours I spent on that. Sad, really. I did only enter for prizes I really liked, so would be happy with any of them!  I'll do my drawing in the morning tomorrow.







































4 comments:

Lizzie said...

OH!! THE CUTENESS! I love it.

Ashley said...

I love the bee costume, it's adorable!!! Have a happy Halloween!

April said...

Aw! SOOOO adorable! I can't get over all the adorableness I am seeing all over the bloggyspear.

P.S. I read some of your other posts! I agree with you questioning God on his ideas for child birth....what was he thinking?

Sorry, God, just sayin'.

Mrs. Flinger said...

OH! LB was a bee her first year. SOOO CUTE. I just love the snuggliness of it. He's adorable!