Thursday, October 9, 2008

Almost through another week

Okay, so second pregnancy- so much harder than the first, so far. I'm completely wiped out, all the time. I asked Daniel today if I was this tired last time, and he said he didn't think so. And believe me, if i had been feeling tired/sick/anything, he would have known. I don't really keep things to myself much.

Random comment- we're doing lots of gift reviews and gift guides over at Type-A-Mom. So if you're looking for good presents for this holiday season, go check it out! 

And because I can't post it on my desktop at home (Windows Vista doesn't allow it) or at work (no one there knows yet, and I dont want someone to accidentally see it, I'm going to put my pregnancy ticker up here someplace. Once I find space for it!  My page is getting too crowded. 

No comments: