Friday, July 25, 2008

It's really Friday?

Today so does not seem like Friday. But I'll take it. I actually have managed to stay at work for longer than 45 minutes today- hopefully Ethan will stay well all day and I'll be able to get stuff done. It's been such a busy and crazy week that it's especially nice to sit in my quiet office and be productive.

Ethan LOVED swimming yesterday. He kept trying to launch himself out of my arms into the pool. I had to keep pointing out to him that 1) he does not know how to swim and 2) he's too skinny to float well. It was a lot of fun. Despite the fact that I blinded about 20 people with the glare shining off of my unbelievably pale legs. They have not seen the light of day in a long, long time.

I'm really excited about tomorrow- my best girlfriend and I are having a girls' day- we're heading down to the newly renovated mall south of Seattle to see Mamma Mia at the fancy movie theatre and then to shop at the first H&M in the Northwest! I've shopped at H&M in NYC and Boston, but was pregnant at the time, so couldn't indulge in all the cute clothes. I'm so excited! And I got a bonus today- so I can actually buy a few things without feeling guilty. Fun!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Um, excuse me? I would have expected H&M to TELL ME PERSONALLY that they were opening a store near me. Adam and I have certainly done our part in helping them be financially sound enough to open 8 million more branches while we were living in Europe.

Bad news! I'm going to be broke, and I'm going to tell Adam it was you that told me!!

Ashley said...

Lucky! Have fun seeing Mamma Mia! I'm seeing it with some girlfriends too, but not until next weekend. I can't wait already! And I have GOT to go to that new H&M store! I've only ever shopped there in Europe and it was great!