Thursday, June 5, 2008

Going out tonight!!

I'm going out tonight to drinks/dessert/whatever with some of the other Seattle Mom Bloggers. To a wine bar with a group that contains at least one pregnant person and a few non-drinkers. More for me, right? :) I'm actually really excited this time, because I've met enough of them in person already to not be totally terrified. I do NOT do well with talking to strangers. People find that hard to believe, since I never shut up once I do know people. I'm even thinking of heading downtown a little early to do some shopping sans munchkin. We'll see how it goes and whether Daniel can get home from work early enough to make the shopping trip worthwhile.

Oh, and it's raining here again. Not a nice springy rain, but a pouring down, yucky rain. We are so weary of bad weather here. There are no words to describe it.

But I'm going out tonight, so who cares that I'm stuck inside now!!! Whee!!!

4 comments:

carrie said...

Looking forward to seeing you tonight! We will have so much fun! :)

mona said...

I will be there, too. But I will be the one who looks like she just came from work and forgot any makeup.

The Tacheny's said...

Cant wait to hear all about it!

Stacy said...

Hi!
It was nice to meet you tonight. I love the pic of your son reading.

Take care,
Stacy