Saturday, May 17, 2008

He's just NOT nice

So, it's 6:10 AM on Saturday. I've been up since 4:45, when Ethan woke up and assured me that he was 1) starving and 2) wide awake. He ate two bottles, I stumbled around the kitchen making coffee, got myself all caffeinated up, put in my contacts, folded some laundry and was ready for the day. After his bottles, Ethan played for a few minutes, then decided it was time for a nap. Just not right. I'm not one who can go back to sleep easily, especially after going to all the effort of waking up, so I guess I'm up for the day. Thank goodness that it's another gorgeous day, all sunshiny and blue skies and all. And I did go to bed at 7:30 last night (yeah, I'm wild and crazy), so it's not such a big deal.

I have to go shopping for capri pants today, as it is going to be 90 degrees here today, and I don't have any summer clothes that fit. Last summer I was hugely pregnant, and the summer before that I was thin, so I have no appropriate clothing for this summer. Ross, here I come.

That's about all from here- just glad it's the weekend and that I get to hang out with my two favorite boys. I think we're going to the Ducati store today so that Daniel can drool over fancy motorcycles. They have some new bike in that he wants to see, and they're giving out free snacks, so I'm willing to go visit for that.

No comments: