Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday

I really should have done some work today during Ethan's afternoon nap. I took a nap instead. Seriously, the grey skies and drizzle are sucking the will to live out of me. Going to Target this morning briefly cheered me up, as did eating most of a box of Target brand mac and cheese, but then I got tired and grouchy again. The nap helped. Now I'm up and drinking coffee, because I have to go out tonight and be social. I'm going to this event: Opting In/Opting Out. I'm going to the event primarily because 1) I got a free ticket and 2) there are going to be cupcakes, but also because 3) it looks pretty interesting, and I'm always looking for ideas on how to balance home and work life.

I'll let you know tomorrow how it went tonight.

Now I have to go get Ethan's food ready for daycare tomorrow. No rest for the weary.

No comments: