Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday

I've decided that it must be Thursday, since the building's recycling bin is not in the garage, but is outside. :) It's been such a crazy week that I've lost all other sense of time and space.

Ethan seems to be feeling better. We had a quiet morning at home, still filling him up with as much liquids as he'll take. Fortunately, he loved the pedialyte, so getting him to drink that wasn't an issue.

In other baby news, he's decided that he loves me after all. I've been getting lots of big smiles, and I think he's actually trying to kiss my cheek when I put my face near him. Too cute. And did I mention that he has two teeth now? Tooth number 2 snuck in on us and I just randomly found it while doing a tooth check yesterday. I cannot believe how fast he's growing up. Unbelievable.

Anyway, I'm off to Seattle Center to show of my cutie to my friends from work. He'll be thrilled, since my friends are both married women, and that's his preferred demographic for flirting. :)

2 comments:

JCK said...

Those first teeth are the best! And..that first year just flies by! Hope you had a great visit with your friends.

Thanks for the compliment on my new blog design. I love it, too!

Abbe Jamieson said...

Hey, What a cute baby, Yes we were in Guys in Dolls together!!!vgw