Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday

Ethan's sleeping again. He's been sleeping a lot lately. I hope he's not sick. He slept so long yesterday morning that Daniel had to wake him up to take him to daycare. Today he woke up at 7 and nursed (after having gone to bed at 7 the night before), then slept again until almost 9. And now he's been napping for an hour, which is beyond unheard of. He's had a stuffy nose for a while now, but otherwise seems fine. Hopefully his little cold is just tiring him out, and he'll sleep it all off soon.

Had another wonderful meeting with my church new moms' group this morning. Once again I was so convicted about my need to spend time in prayer and reading my Bible. Not out of a sense of obligation, but because I need that filling up and that time of renewal. It's been a struggle lately though, more than before, because I'm so tired from getting up at 5 for work. I need to find a new place in my schedule that I can spend on devotions. And I need to do it soon.

The other activity of the morning was driving around to Safeway stores, trying to find Gerber Organic baby foods. Because Safeway emailed me a coupon for them, but then none of the stores around here carry the Gerber Organics. Annoying. I make a lot of my own baby foods, but for some things it's way easier to just buy the pre-made kind. And life is all about doing what's easiest right now!

Anyway, I need to take advantage of nap time and start thinking about what we're going to have for dinner tonight. The afternoons get away from me, so I have to start on dinner planning VERY early if I have any hope of having actually cooked something by the time dinnertime rolls around.

No comments: