Friday, March 21, 2008

Naptime, how I love thee!

Ethan's in the middle of one of his once-weekly, longer than 20 minutes naps. Thank goodness, as this nap actually allowed me to get a few things done! I didn't work today, so we had a lazy morning, then I dropped Ethan off at daycare and went downtown to go the gym. It was great to work out at the fancy executive gym again. I've missed it while working out at the scary local version of the same club. Then I went to give blood, but my blood pressure was too high, so I was sent away from that. Which was fine, because it meant I actually had time to go have lunch with my husband. It was so great to be downtown with him, holding hands as we walked to our lunch location. I've missed that!

It's going to be another busy weekend here, running errands tomorrow, then church on Easter and a family birthday party in the evening. Never a dull moment. Have a great weekend and a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm exhausted just reading that weekend schedule. Seriously. Are you tired?