Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday night

I had such a fun night tonight! I actually went to a girls' night with my PEPs group, and it was so great to catch up with all of them. As I've blogged about in the past- my insecurities kept me from really bonding with the girls, which I still really regret. But tonight was fun and such a great break- I'm really really glad that I went.

We're heading to Canada in the morning. We're planning to spend the afternoon with my in-laws, then Daniel and I are going to try to go out for dinner alone in the evening. There's nothing like driving 150 miles just for free babysitting!

1 comment:

maggie said...

I never clicked with my PEPS group. Oh well.

And do your inlaws live in Richmond? THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE PLACE TO EAT CHINESE FOOD? Gah, the strange things I have eaten in Richmond...