Sunday, February 24, 2008

A timeline

























Pictures are from our wedding in 2006, our first anniversary in 2007, and our second anniversary in 2008. For some reason, I loved Smith Tower for years, way before I even met Daniel. Then, when we got engaged and were thinking about wedding locations, I mentioned the Chinese Room at the Smith Tower, but we thought the room was too small for all our friends and relatives. Thankfully, Daniel's mom decided to host a whole second reception up in Vancouver, so we were able to keep our actual wedding small, and we were able to hold in at the Smith Tower. And we've been back every year since, and it never loses its magical properties. Seriously, if you're in Seattle, go there. It's worth the visit.

3 comments:

AZMom said...

It looks really pretty!! Your son is adorable!! He reminds me of my son when he was little!

AZMom said...

By the way my son is bi-racial too. His birth mom was Korean and his birth father was Caucasian. Your family is beautiful!

Mrs. Flinger said...

You look so happy! I love the comparison photo. You HAVE To go there EVERYYEAR. No pressure or anything. ;-)

I'm so totally adding this post to "places recommended around Seattle" on our seattle site. Thank you for the info!