Monday, February 18, 2008

Here we go again...

And again, it's Monday morning. I've been up for an hour and a half already- and it's not even 7 AM yet. Ethan and Daniel are still sleeping, thank goodness. Both in our bed, since Ethan decided that he was lonely last night and wouldn't sleep alone in his room. And, while we're not really pro-co sleeping, there comes a point in time where you are willing to do anything to get to go back to sleep. Daniel got up with the baby the 6 times before we finally gave in and put him in our bed, which was sweet. And fairly necessary, as I was so tired that I didnt even hear the baby crying.

It looks like it's going to be another long week here. Daniel's still really frustrated with things that are going on in his life. That's so hard to watch. I want to fix things for him and see him happy and unstressed again. But all I can do is pray and try to be supportive as much as possible. And send him snowmobiling with his friends on Friday. I'm hoping that that outing is a real stress relief for him.

We had a pretty good weekend here- managed to get our taxes about 95% of the way finished, and we finally got our wills witnessed and notarized. Such a huge relief to have those things done. I got a few hours of work done at my office too- mostly organizing and filing things that haven't been taken care of since I left last August. Since there are only 4 of us in the office and we have no admin staff, I do most of the library/admin work when I dont have real science stuff to work on. It's a nice break sometimes.

So, that's what's going on around here. Looks like it's going to be a busy day and a busy week, but hopefully it'll turn into an unexpectedly good week. I hope!

No comments: