Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day! And so far, it looks like we're going to have good weather here today. Ethan's glad, I can tell. He's lying on his playmat and smiling at me. SO cute. Seriously, what did I do before he showed up?

So, to save money we downgraded our cable once our 6-month promotional period was over. But we live in a condo building, and it's more work for them to put the filters back on than it is for people who live in a house. Yesterday the cable guy called to say that he was downstairs and ready to downgrade the cable. But I wasnt home to let him in- so we still have cable today. I yelled at Daniel last night every time he stopped on a network station- we must watch all cable, all the time, since we dont know how much longer it'll be on!

I really need to go finish the laundry and clean the kitchen. I really dont want to. When will Ethan be big enough to do those chores?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cable is a luxury we allow simply because it's one of our only forms of entertainment these days. So sad. It's just really hard to get out AND afford a movie when you have three kids. Again, pathetic.