Still no tooth, but Ethan seems to be feeling better today anyway. The screaming and yelling continued most of the day yesterday, until he fell asleep at 8. After that we've been back to the nice, happy baby. Thank goodness. His daddy and I are wiped out.
I've started gathering information from some China adoption agencies. There are a lot of them out there! I don't personally know anyone who has adopted from China (besides online people), so I don't have any personal advice coming in. But the agencies that I have talked to have included reference lists, so I've been able to email some of the people who have adopted through the agencies. Which has been very educational and encouraging.
We're planning to go ahead with considering a China adoption, despite the current wait time. It does work in our favor that Daniel is Hong Kong-born Chinese, so we will get to have the process expedited a bit. I'm not sure I'd be willing to consider it otherwise. Also, I'm really interested in the waiting child program, where you get matched with a baby with a health problem, usually a fixable one. Daniel's a bit more hesitant about that idea. So we'll see.