Thursday, December 6, 2007

All registered!

After an afternoon and evening of talking it over and weighing our options (for the eleventy billionth time) and doing a whole lot of praying, Daniel and I decided to go ahead and register Ethan in daycare for this coming February. I dropped off the paperwork this morning and saw the infant room again. It's a nice room with nice people taking care of the babies. And lots of toys and things to do! I think Ethan's going to have a blast.

So I'll start working 3 days a week in February. But I'm going to work from home the first month, so that I can run over to the daycare whenever Ethan needs me or I need him. The latter is a whole lot more likely to happen.

I think this is the right thing for our family. Not the easiest choice, but I think the right one. And, as someone commented on yesterday's post, we can always change our minds later if it's not working for us.

Nothing else of interest going on here. Ethan and I stayed home from church moms' group this morning, since he woke up with a stuffy nose and a cough. The cough he's had for a few days, the stuffy nose is new. Hopefully he'll feel better soon, I'm starting to go a little stir crazy.

Looks like the munchkin has fallen asleep in his swing, so I better go put him down in his crib to nap.

No comments: