Sunday, November 25, 2007

Seattle Center activities

I went to the gym today- hurray! On my way home, I had one of those fun Seattle experiences. The Seattle Marathon was today, with the finish line for the race located at the Seattle Center. Also at the Center today was the wonderful Pacific Northwest Ballet's production of the Nutcracker. So, at 12:40 when I drove past the Seattle Center, runners were running to the finish line, but having to dodge small girls in frilly dresses who were walking hand-in-hand with their mothers along the same path. The sight brought such great joy to me as I drove home from working out.

We went out to the Center later in the day to show Ethan the Winterfest train. He was slightly less than impressed. But we had fun.






Ethan was less ethusiastic than we were.




No comments: