Sunday, November 18, 2007

Packed

The giant suitcase is packed, the very full diaper bags are packed, and our clothes are ready for us to put on tomorrow. The cats are glaring at us, and eyeing the suitcase. Hopefully they will leave it alone for a while longer.

We're heading out early tomorrow morning. Daniel's going to have to drop me and Ethan off at the airport, then go to the off-site parking lot to park the car, then take the shuttle to meet us. I'm in charge of checking the suitcase while I wait. Then we plan to go enjoy the Seattle airport (which really is lovely) and take approximately 1,000,000 photos of Ethan at the airport.

So, that's all from me for a while. I wish you all a very wonderful Thanksgiving and wonderful time with your loved ones. I know I have so much to be thankful for this year- I hope you all do too.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have a great trip!!!