Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I know there's no instruction manual, but is there a translation guide?

I wish I spoke baby today. My poor little one is unusually fussy today. And he hasn't slept well in a couple of nights, which is fun for all. Today he's fighting naps, but is so clearly tired. He just doesn't seem like himself. I wish someone could translate his cries and whines for me.

We're off to Portland on the train tomorrow. We'll be at my grandmother's for a few days. Daniel will drive down to join us on Saturday. Hopefully Ethan will like the train as much tomorrow as he did last time we traveled Amtrak. I'm sure my grandmother will be thrilled to see us and shocked at how much Ethan has grown in 8 weeks.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend.

1 comment:

BJ said...

It's possible he could be starting to teeth. My kids were all six months or younger when the first teeth came through, and they can start the process up to three months before any teeth actually come through. Have a great visit!