Friday, November 16, 2007

A couple of follow-ups

Sorry, I'm going to sound whiny here for a minute.

1. Went to put Ethan in his car seat. Realized that the smell of cat urine that I couldn't locate earlier in the morning was coming from the car seat. The fabric is removable and washable, but the straps are not. So, now I'm stuck in the house today (don't have the energy for public transport) and we're probably going to have to buy a new car seat. Thankfully this one was a one that we got from my aunt and uncle for free. But I dont know what we're going to do about this problem. I love my cats so much and would be heartbroken to have to give them up. But we only have a 3-room condo, and I can only lock them out of so many places. And I cant have them destroying all of Ethan's things. Sigh.

2. Several of you commented on my post about the car seat at my parents' house. Mom got completely lucky and ran across a community fair the day she bought it, including a police-operated car seat installation. She said it took 3 policemen to install the seat. I'm SO glad my parents didn't try to figure it out on their own.

No comments: