Monday, October 15, 2007

Okay, first things first



This nice long post comes to you courtesy of Ethan's 2 month shots. I intend to get so much done today! I feel kind of guilty being so excited about him sleeping, since I know he probably doesn't feel well. But not very guilty :)

Most important thing- on Friday night, I was wearing my absolute favorite, incredibly cute shoes. But I had to take them off at the door, since the floors were bamboo. So, for those of you who were there Friday, here's what you missed.




Had a nice day yesterday. Church was great- good sermon about discipleship and spending time in the Word. Something I have become sadly lax about lately. I really need to use some of my baby-feeding time for reading the Bible instead of watching America's Next Top Model and Top Chef. After church we went to Discovery Park, a very cool park in Seattle. We didn't manage to make it to the beach or the lighthouse, because we're directionally challenged and kept going the wrong directions. But we'll try again next time.

Here's a photo of the new haircut. It doesn't look as good now as it did Saturday when the stylist had it looking all pretty. But it's way easier to care for than the old longer hair style, which is nice. I need to do something about the color too. Another day.


I'm wearing the shirt that we got from Method on Friday night. Too cute.
Ethan's 2 month appointment went well. He was not fond of all the shots, but he's gaining weight well and everything else looked good. Sadly, our doctor is leaving next month. She's been my doctor through the pregnancy and now Ethan's doctor as well, so I feel sad that she's going away. I'm sure that the other doctors at the practice are just as good, but still.
So, I'm off to clean and organize things now. Thinking about baking some pumpkin muffins later. The weather seems to call for it.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cute hair!

Adorable baby!

Great shirt!

Adorable baby!

The dinner thing sounds fun! Did you meet my galpal Kathryn?

Fabulous shoes!

Adorable baby!

Carrie said...

I did meet Kathryn- she was great!