Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday, part 2

We went to the store (not QFC, for once), then over to Seattle Center. Where I continued on my path of un-healthy eating (sigh- we'll deal with that tomorrow). But- my mood has improved about a million times. The first mood boost was just being outside in the glorious fall weather. Blue sky, pretty leaves, nice warm day. Cant beat it.

Then I got to the Center House at Seattle Center, and found out that they had a band there and were having a dance. The Center House stage was full of older folks dancing. Too cute.

I wound up my outing by sitting outside and enjoying the musical fountain and the sunshine. And a chai latte (and some fudge, if we're being honest).
video
Finally, I came home and uploaded some pictures from our camera. How can you not be happy when you see a picture this cute (disclaimer- he's not always this cute in reality).


2 comments:

BJ said...

Oh, I'm so glad your day turned out better. Being a mom is hard, but I promise, it is rewarding as you go through each stage and milestone, and this particular stage will go way too fast, and next thing you know, he'll be school-age!

carrie said...

He is so cute! I'm glad you guys had a good day!