Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Christmas music??????-EDITED

I just was getting ready, and turned on the radio in the bathroom. And immediately heard Christmas music!! I like Christmas as much as the next person, but it's Halloween! I'm wearing a Halloween t-shirt and am getting ready to put Ethan in his costume. There are pretty orange and red leaves on the trees and a pumpkin sitting on our windowsill. It's FALL time, not winter! I'm not mentally prepared for Christmas yet. Let's wait until at least mid-November, people, seriously.

***So, I emailed the radio station to question the Christmas music, and they said not to worry, that it's just their costume for today, and they wont start Christmas music for real until the day after Thanksgiving. Phew.

2 comments:

The Tacheny's said...

Were you listening to 105.3 this morning? I was and I thought the EXACT same thing!!! Christmas Music???!!! It was a weird morning indeed.

Andrea said...

Glad it was just their "costume". :) We have a station that plays nothing but Christmas music starting the week of Thanksgiving and going until New Years.

And I was stuck on Halloween and Thanksgiving being moved out of the way for Christmas stuff already... :)