Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday post- part 2

I'm in between phone calls and emails from my lawyer client, so have a minute to update the blog.

First- seriously people, I look pregnant. Please stop avoiding eye contact with me and making me stand up on the bus. It's really hard to balance on normal, flat, unmoving surfaces, much less on a moving bus. I'm making a mental note to teach Lucky to be chivalrous and to open doors for people and give up his seat on the bus to those older or sick or 9 months pregnant.

Second- the induction is on the calendar for August 4th! Which is shockingly close. I'm just hoping to dilate a bunch between now and then so that it'll go smoothly and wont be too long of a process.

I feel like I've been pregnant forever, so it's really hard to comprehend the idea of being done, and having an actual child. Too weird.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow, I can't believe it's so close! August 4 is, like, tomorrow or something! Will you be posting pictures of the baby?

Did you have your baby shower?

I can't BELIEVE that anyone including the bus driver would leave a pregnant woman STANDING on a moving bus. That is dispicable.