Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's a little warm today

It's 8:15 AM and I'm sitting in my condo, sweating. It's going to be another hot day here. Supposedly up to 95. I'm at home waiting until it's time to head to my doctor's appointment. Where I will try to restrain myself from grasping my doctor's ankles and refusing to let go until she gets this baby to come out...

Another sign that my husband is not normal- last night it was somewhere over 80 in our condo. That's as high as the thermostat goes, and the needle has disappeared off the top of the thermostat. So we plugged in our little portable air conditioner, and I laid down right in front of it. Wearing as little clothing as possible, and freaking out every time a sheet or blanket touched me. I look over at Daniel- he's bundled up in blankets and sheets. And is using my giant self to block the AC breeze from reaching him. I know it's because he has no body fat and is therefore always cold, but still. That's just not right.

We're going to see Harry Potter tonight!!! I'm very excited about this. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Since I haven't visted your blog before, when are you due? Sounds uncomfortable, whenever it is. I had my first and only baby in July, the END part of July. Dang I hated the heat!

Heather said...

Well good luck, lady! Congrats to you.