Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday- part 2

Maybe the people who are telling me not to work anymore are right- I just opened one of the reports that went out to our client earlier this morning, and found an error. My error. Had to fix it quickly, grovel, and hope the report hasn't been sent on to the courts yet.

I think that my mental slippage has been one of the most frustrating things about this pregnancy. Normally I have a great memory and can multi-task like crazy. I pride myself in my good work and rarely make errors. But since getting pregnant I make mistakes, forget words, cant remember things I worked on a week or two before, etc. This is why I'm taking 6 months off work, I know that it's all going to just get worse after the baby's born and I'm more sleep deprived than I am now.

I'm going to have to go get more chocolate to comfort myself. I don't like the feeling of messing up.

No comments: