Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Feeling drained

I have to admit, I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around the idea of this total exhaustion that I'm feeling now as just a tiny glimpse of the tiredness that I will be feeling in about 6 more weeks. I'm worn out already. Not sleeping well at night, uncomfortable all day from my oddly shaped body. Hats off to all of you who are pregnant with other kids at home or with jobs that require physical effort.

This morning I went to put on the summer dress that I bought for my baby shower (which is on Saturday!) and discovered that I shrunk it when I washed it last week. It's just a casual little dress from Old Navy, but it was really cute. But I think I may have washed it in warm water without thinking. So I have to go shopping this afternoon. Which will be fun, if I can come up with the energy to actually leave my desk and go outside.

No comments: