Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Unable to fasten my shoes

This morning I was sitting on the couch, trying to fasten the strap on my sandals. It's at a funny angle, and has always been a challenge for me. Today it defeated me entirely. Fortunately, Daniel was sitting near me on the couch and was quickly enlisted for his shoe fastening skills. I'm not sure what I'm going to do this afternoon though, as I had planned to go shoe shopping, and may need to take off these sandals to try other shoes on.

It's another gorgeous day in Seattle. Totally beautiful. I love it. Last night we went to SushiLand for dinner. It took some strong hints from me, but Daniel finally caught on that I was dis-interested in our scheduled food menu, and suggested dinner out. It was so nice to walk across the street to the restaurant and enjoy the warm evening. On our way back, I totally freaked out our cat, Gracie. We'd left the window open (since it's already up to almost 80 degrees inside our condo), and she was sitting on the table in front of the window, watching the street. I called her name and she started looking around wildly- then looked down and saw me and started meowing. I think she was very confused as to why her mommy was in a new and different place (she's never seen me outside before). It was pretty funny.

No comments: