Saturday, May 26, 2007

A three-day weekend!

Sorry for not posting the last few days this week. I felt like I needed to take a break for a few days and reflect on the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything." I'm feeling better today.

So, it's 7:45 on Saturday morning, the beginning of our free 3-day weekend. Possibly our last one ever as just the two of us. And the first one we've had in eons. Today we're probably going to wander over to the Seattle Folklife Festival and tonight we have dinner reservations down near Pike Place Market. That will be fun. Other than that, I'm hoping to spend the day resting and relaxing. I've been up since 6, because sleeping just is more effort than it's worth these days. Thankfully Daniel was able to go back to sleep after I gave up on the thrashing about and rearranging of pillows/sheet/etc. He's totally worn out, and I'm hoping that he'll be able to get some more sleep this morning. Lucky is awake and apparently training for the Olympic swimming team. Not sure what else could be the explanation for the random wiggling going on in my abdomen.

That's it from here. Hope you all have a nice weekend and get to spend some quality time with your friends and family.

No comments: