Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sunshine!

It's so nice here! Supposed to get up to almost 80 degrees today. I have a walk around Green Lake planned for tonight, and am looking forward to getting outside and being warm for a while. You cant beat nice days in the summer- especially since the days are so long and there's so much time to enjoy them. It's lovely.

I had a really nice dinner with my girlfriends last night. My non-pregnant friend that was there apparently knows more about pregnancy than my pregnant friend and I do. She scared us with some of the things she knew that we didn't. It really is amazing that the human race hasn't died out. Besides the vast amounts of scary information, she also had incredibly cute baby shower invites (for my shower!). I'm getting really excited about it. It's so humbling to have people be willing to do such a sweet thing for me.

Daniel's trip is apparently going pretty well. They did manage to get lost between the airport and their hotel last night. But they finally got there. And Daniel (who is 5'4" and weighs about 120 pounds with all of his clothes and shoes on) is driving a gigantic Yukon for the week. I'd love to see pictures of him driving down the road in that.

I have nothing to do at work today. My supervisor said to take the time to learn "whatever I've always wanted to learn about!". It's pretty outside today, and it's a Tuesday. It's really hard to come up with the motivation to sit inside at work and do professional development stuff. Really hard.

No comments: