Thursday, May 17, 2007

Strange dreams

Last night was my last night alone this week, thank goodness. The cats made the most of the time by spending the night stealing my pillow, biting my toes, and randomly crying loudly from the living room. Daniel asked why I didn't shut the door on them, but I wasn't awake enough to do that. At the time, it seemed easier to just remove them from the pillow, spray them with water and tell Gracie to stop crying (which she did).
When I wasn't acting as a cat toy, I was having odd dreams. I remember that. But I only remember the details of one of them- it involved my BabiesRUs baby registry. Odd. I tend to get a little obsessed with registries. Not even just my own. I check my friends' registries and get very excited when things are purchased. With my own, I am not obsessed until the first item is bought. Then I get really bad, because I figure if one person bought me something, someone else might as well. Two things were purchased off my registry a few weeks ago. I still don't know by whom, as I haven't received them. But it was enough to push me into obsessive registry-checking mode. Oh well, it's not like I have had better things to do lately.
So, I actually have a few things to do today-hurray! Hopefully it'll make the time until 5:30 PM pass quickly (that's when Daniel should be getting to my office and we should be heading home on the bus). The rice krispy treats turned out pretty well last night, so hopefully he'll enjoy those when he gets home.

No comments: