Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The sleepiness!

My computer is in the midst of one of its fits of misbehaving, where it randomly decides to save the document I'm working on, and freezes it for approximately 5 minutes. If I try to touch the document during this time, the computer will get upset and eat it. So I decided to find something else to do.

I had my gestational diabetes test about 2.7 hours ago. I was feeling pretty good until about 30 minutes ago. Now I feel totally drained and sleepy. I'm eating an apple, in the hopes that that will return my blood sugar to a slightly higher level and allow me to remain conscious for the rest of the day.

One more day of being on my own- Daniel will be home tomorrow, late afternoon sometime. I've stayed really busy while he was gone, so the time is going pretty fast. Tonight I need to make rice krispy treats and vacuum. Not normally my chore, but I hate to have him come home to the condo looking like it does now- with the carpet barely visible under the random clumps of fur that are everywhere. Besides, our younger cat feels the need to attack every piece of fur that she sees, so vacuuming might give her a break from all her running around.

No comments: