Thursday, May 3, 2007

Shh... don't tell Daniel

I slept well last night. Really well. Only got up once to visit the bathroom. Which is a pregnancy record, I believe. I think the reason that I may have slept so well was because my beloved was gone last night. I love him dearly, but I'm pretty sure that at least half of the times that I get up are inspired by him rolling over and waking me up, at which point I think "what the heck, I'll go to the bathroom now."

My brain is kind of confused by having had so much uninterrupted sleep. I'm feeling a bit loopy this morning, actually. Had a nice evening last night though, including a trip to the new grocery store! It's going to be a wonderful thing to have close by. Wonderful.

That's all from here. Much random work to do today (I really have a strange job sometimes).

No comments: