Thursday, May 10, 2007

I have nothing to do today

I'm sure this state of affairs wont last. I just sent out the dreaded work-seeking email to my coworkers. This inevitably produces a flurry of work that needs to be done RIGHT THEN! on projects that I have no knowledge of and am unable to come up to speed on in the time allotted. But, it's been a very quiet week so far, so I shouldn't complain.

My alternative plan for the day is to teach myself origami with some of the random piles of paper that have been sitting on my bookshelf for the past 2.5 years, because the project manager thinks they might be necessary. Some day. Whatever.

Today's the last quiet day in my life for a while. Saturday morning we head to Canada, then come home Sunday. Then Daniel's off to Kansas on Monday for most of the week. At least I'll have a car while he's gone. Usually when he goes out of town for work, he drives, and so I have free time, but no car. Next week I will have both. I see much shopping in the suburbs in my future.

The sun is shining again here today- it's lovely! I want to go outside! Hopefully that will be in my near future. :)

No comments: