Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday!!!

I should go down to the lobby and check our work mail. But I don't feel like it right now. So I'm procrastinating.

It's Friday! Nothing exciting on our schedule tonight. We were supposed to be going to home fellowship, but they're having a work party to help move some church members, and I'm not so useful for moving boxes right now, and Daniel's been having a lot of back problems, so we've opted out of going. I think we'll probably hit the gym and then watch Grey's Anatomy. Staying up last night until 11 to watch the whole 2-hour episode just wasn't going to happen.

Tomorrow is another early morning- Daniel's got a 7 AM coffee with his friend scheduled, then men's group. I'm meeting my best friend later in the afternoon at one of our favorite shopping areas to browse Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel to get ideas for her new condo. That should be fun. So, it should be a good weekend, if I can make it through 7 more hours of work first!

No comments: