Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thursday

It's been a long week here already. Work is kicking my butt. I ended up working until pretty late last night, and am hurting today from sitting so long yesterday. Hopefully we'll be able to wrap up round 1 of our report revisions today though, and I might get some sleep tonight. Last night I dreamed about tsunami waves, which I think says a lot about my mental state.

To recap the last few days- Tuesday we had a lovely evening after the doctors' appointments. We went over to Gasworks Park, a local Seattle park right on Lake Union. It was a gorgeous, if windy, day, and we had a lot of fun walking around and checking out the sights in the park. Then we went to Fremont, a quirky little area of Seattle, and checked out the troll under the bridge, the statue of Lenin, and had dinner at a cute little pub/brewery. I stared longingly at the beer.... Thank goodness Daniel doesn't drink. I think I would be far too jealous :) We even made it to the gym that evening, so it was a very productive day overall.

Yesterday I managed to cram in some work early and late, and a daycare visit in the middle. The place was nice, and very close to Daniel's work, so we're going to get on the waiting list. Which is 1-2 years long. We may need to re-evaluate our childcare plans when it gets closer to next spring.

So, now just getting ready to dive into the report editing. While sitting here wondering why I wore a dress that has suddenly gotten so tight I really cant breathe well. What was I thinking!

1 comment:

mary said...

so exciting! have you guys thought of any names?