Monday, April 9, 2007

Sorry

I know I said I'd be in a better mood on Monday. Whoops, I lied. Work managed to make me cry (not a difficult thing) within 5 minutes of me walking into the office this morning. I'm just discouraged about things here. And I'm discouraged and tired in general. Feeling uncomfortable and fat these days doesn't help. Yes, I know I'm pregnant, not fat (I'm going to hit the next thin person that says that to me), but I've been in Weight Watchers enough to know that if weight gain is a result of eating junk food and it's showing up on your hips, it's probably fat. I cannot blame the baby for that. And I realize that the easy and probably wise solution would be to just not eat the junk food, but that brings us back to the beginning point of this email, work causing me stress. So cutting out the junk food isn't going to happen.

I'm going to go away and leave you nice people to your Mondays. I hope yours are going well.

No comments: