Monday, April 2, 2007

Monday morning

(Before I start griping about work)- the new "car" is a Mazda 5. It's a mix between a station wagon and a minivan. They classify it differently depending on the dealership. It's a cute car- the one we got is a dark charcoal grey (despite Daniel's claims that it was blue- he isn't great with colors). I drove it most of the day yesterday when we ran post-church errands, and it drives nicely. I only got to drive because my beloved has messed up his back again. I think he's more frustrated with the frequency with which this happens as he gets older than he is the actual pain. Poor guy.

I procrastinated as long as I could, but I eventually had to open the report with my bosses comments. She pretty much wants me to start over. It was hard to see. Especially since it's due at the end of the week.

I forgot to mention that I had my birthday party on Saturday. I had cake- and friends! And gifts! an all-around great evening.

Tomorrow is our big ultrasound. Hopefully we'll find out the gender. We'll probably register this weekend. I don't really think that we need to register, but people have informed me otherwise.

No comments: