Friday, April 6, 2007

Grouchy (again)

Thank goodness it's Friday. I don't think I would survive anymore work this week. I have no idea how I'm going to handle a home fellowship group potluck tonight. I just want to growl at people.

Work is draining the life out of me. Which makes it really hard to visit daycares and be objective, knowing that 90% of my part-time salary will be going to aforementioned childcare, leaving me to do this life-sucking job (disclaimer- I usually like my job, it's just been a rough week) for about the same amount of money as I'm going to have to spend on coffee to stay awake.

And I feel like doo-doo again today. Just so tired. I haven't even done that much this week, but it's apparently been too much. And if this child doesn't stop 1) sitting on my bladder and 2) kicking me if I actually let my bladder get even slightly full (I'm already going to the bathroom every 20 minutes! What does he want?), I'm going to ground him for about 3 years when he finally comes out.

They're cleaning our office windows today. There is little in life more disturbing than seeing a person hanging on your window reflected in your computer monitor. Very very odd.

I hope you all have a very blessed Easter.

No comments: