Friday, March 2, 2007

T minus one day

I full expect that at this time tomorrow I will be standing in my kitchen and brandishing a large knife in the general direction of a vast pile of fruits and veggies. Daniel and I researched veggie and fruit trays last weekend, about had a heart attack at the price, and realized we could make our own trays for a fraction of the cost. So tomorrow, while Daniel is at men's group at church, I'll make grocery store runs and start washing and chopping.

So far I've gotten 5 RSVPs for the party. Out of a list of 34 people. I know there are a few more that told the mother that they'll be there, so I expect about 20 people total. Hopefully it'll all go really smoothly! I think I'm as prepared as I can be.

My major stress right now is-- what to wear! I don't fit in my cute dresses anymore, and my hand-me-down maternity dresses are too big. Today I'm wearing a pair of my usual black pants to work. They're very tight in the tummy. Hopefully tight enough to make it look like a baby belly and not a beer belly. :) Hopefully I'll be able to find a cute loose skirt from the back of my closet, and a reasonably cute top to pair it with. I love dressing up and looking prettier than usual, so it should be fun if I can find something that I feel good in.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: