Tuesday, March 6, 2007

SUNSHINE!!!!

What a beautiful day! Today it's supposed to get up to 62 degrees here in Seattle. Right now we have a nice blue sky with some puffy white clouds floating by. I havent actually set foot outside yet (went from home parking garage to work parking garage), but my computer toolbar tells me that we're up to 48 degrees already. Hard to believe it snowed here last Wednesday night.

Daniel and I had a nice evening last night. Nothing special, just walked home from work and enjoyed the warm evening. Ate the beef stew that I had made on Sunday and watched TV. But we did decide to leave the computer off. We both have rather obsessive personalities and have trouble disconnecting from our jobs at the end of the day. Which means that we're frequently found on the couch, passing the laptop back and forth, and checking our work email. Daniel also likes to look at cars and houses online, and that can kill hours of the evening. I never worry about finding him looking at naughty pictures, but I do worry about the million dollar houses that he's checking out sometimes :)

Overall, we're trying to get in some good patterns of behavior before Lucky shows up. We need to decide if it's going to be a work email/blackberry blackout right after work, or if there will be a certain time in the evening at which everything has to be turned off, or what. We still have some time to get it decided, but I'm glad we know already that this has to be done. Hopefully we can be through the worst of the email withdrawal by the time August rolls around.

On a side note, I'm sitting in my office with my skirt halfway unzipped. Very classy way to transition between normal clothes and maternity clothes. I think I need to go buy another tummy sleeve at Motherhood.

No comments: